Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Paper House Christmas Village with Lori Whitlock

Lori Whitlock has a new class, and it's adorable.
There are so many pieces that I couldn't get them all in the photo!



If you sign up TODAY at Cutting Classes, the class is only $25.00! After November 30th, the class will be $35.

There is something so nostalgic about paper houses at Christmas. This village is so fun to put together. No stress...no headaches...and there are videos where Lori will walk you through the construction step by step. If you have a Silhouette, or Cricut, you'll want to take this class. I have really enjoyed using these files!

I made my village with Echo Park's "A Perfect Christmas" patterned papers. I love all of the plaids! But you can decorate your houses however you want.

The houses are so cute! There are 4 different houses in the set as well as the church.

The accessories are fun too. There are even more trees and snowmen!
AND
It all folds flat in a storage box.
Check out the video!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh these are just GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete